Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Sex: Good Girl Gone Bad


I have been called the “Good Girl” many a times during the dating process. I’m not big on talking about sex too much because then you lose the good girl edge. However, you know what men say they want, say it with me now, “A lady in the streets and a freak in the sheets." So ladies , I’m about to tell you about a few Bad Girl sex moves to go right along with that good girl image.

1. The Backwards Cowgirl. Many women OFTEN mess this move up because they want to ride on their knees. This is a move that you need to be squatting for. (Your thighs will be burning but its well worth it. It may help if you add squats to your workout routine. ) While you are squatting you can lean forward and have your hands on his thighs to balance yourself or lean backwards and have your hands on his chest. Many men prefer you lean forward so they can get the ass and the up and down view.
2. The Handstand. Now if you can’t do a handstand simply lean over the back of the couch facing the cushions. This helps a lot if the guy your f**kin g is smaller than you’re used to. It’ll make him feel like a big man and it will help you get yours as well.
3. Giving head (the proper way). I have a guy friend and he told me he never wants his girlfriend to give him head because it’s dry. Ladies… men like it wet, I’m talking sloppy, drooling, spit strings hanging from your mouth to his d**k wet. Slobber is falling out of your mouth to your chest wet. Along with the slurping sound. Why? I haven’t a clue, lol but that’s how they want it and like it. Along with sucking and slobbing the balls. If your guy is a real freak then he will like to have his asshole licked but that’s another story for a freakier day! Lol

These moves are to help enhance the sex. Don't ask me how I know, remember I'm a good girl. Have that man thinking you have that good-good!


TayhlerMade
http://twitter.com/tayhlermade
http://twitter.com/WordInTheStreet

No comments:

Post a Comment