Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Cheating Passes



Someone from my past recently caught up with me on Facebook, we spoke briefly but I never added them as my friend. Anywho this chick said she wanted to talk to someone who wouldn’t judge her… Now, I was confused by this statement , actually this statement pissed me the hell off considering she judged me all through my preteen and early teenage years (anywho that’s another story coming real soon). I gave her my cell , she called and we talked… Long story short she caught her fiancĂ© who she has a child with, cheating a few weeks ago and threw him out. So he t ells her that they need to talk about custody and money. This was just his excuse to get back into his home. They sexed and she took him back. She said everyone deserves a “Cheating Pass.” My question was “WHAT THE FUCK is a cheating pass?” she stated that she forgave him for his “latest” affair , he had a limited amount of them and they’re all used up. HUH?!?!?!

Most of us have been cheated on. I’m willing to say that we all have been some point in our dating lives. And most of us have turned a blind eye to this. Maybe we were willing to let this slide because they were always coming home to us. But this was a secret… it had NO NAME attached to it. It was simply called “CHEATING” and we left it at that… but to give it a name “Cheating Pass” and try to make it acceptable is a NO GO! I’m not standing up on my high horse and say ing that I’ve never been cheated on… Twice and I chose to ignore them both. I was also the cheater at one point. That was a weakness on my part and I have come to grow from that experience but that’s neither here nor there… My problem is her willingness to continue to turn a blind eye to this… exactly how many cheating passes does one get ? She stated that this wasn’t his first time cheating but was sure it’d be his last? *side eye* I’m sure.

I call it karmic retribution. Sorry it is what it is. I cheated on an ex-boyfriend and went through a world of hurt with my latest ex. Who knows what the hell she went through in the 15 years since I’ve last seen or spoken to her… but what goes around comes around and she got exactly what’s coming to her. Maybe it’s finally time for her to fall off her high horse and it’s just too good to not laugh at… maybe. Who the hell knows? I told her I couldn’t help her and really didn’t see the need for her to call me given our history. God says forgive those who trespass against us. But he didn’t say we had to forget… Anywho the moral of the story folks, Fuck the cheating passes… all you’re going to end up with is a painful STD, extreme heartache or both!

TayhlerMade

http://twitter.com/tayhlermade
http://twitter.com/WordInTheStreet

No comments:

Post a Comment