Thursday, November 5, 2009

He didn't have man hands!




Ladies, you meet that ever so sexy man, the right height 6’4 or taller (or whatever you desire), chocolate skin tone, along with those beautiful eyes. You give him your number because he’s a sweetheart and he asks you out on a date. You’re having this great conversation and you notice his hands seem a little small… hmmm no biggie its dark you’re imagining things. He reaches over the table, grabs your hand and you notice it’s about the size of your 6 year old cousin ' s!
Yes, I have been through this. I swear my life is like a Seinfeld episode most days. You all remember that episode Jerry: “She had Man Hands.” In my case he had kiddie hands. This full grown man who seemingly had a lot going for him had the hands of a child. NOT SEXY! There is nothing you can do with that. Instantly my mind roamed to sex. What if we had sex and his hands were moving all over my body. It seemed so dirty and just wrong. My phone buzzed (yeah yeah yeah it’s rude to answer a phone during a date but I don’t care. LOL) it was my friend Kara texting about the date. I haven’t a clue what I did or how I did it but I didn’t respond back to her. I sent a text message saying to call with an emergency to get me out of this date with this man and his small hands. She never called! I secretly set my alarm and made it seem like something had happened and ran the hell up out of there. About an hour later I get a “fuck you” text message. Saying his hands weren’t small to him. Of course not he’s lived with them his whole life! I went through my phone and realized that I never sent Kara the message… it went to him. Hit the reply button right… how hard is that? I could have apologized… but I didn’t. I just chalked it up to my lovely Dating in DC lifestyle.
A friend of mine told me he could have been the love of my life… not really but it’s a nice thought. Maybe I was too superficial but some things are a deal breaker. How do you let this man shake hands with your father? Well the moral to my story ladies, have a mental checklist of everything you want physically in a man before you give him your number!

TayhlerMade
http://twitter.com/tayhlermade
http://twitter.com/WordInTheStreet

No comments:

Post a Comment