Friday, October 9, 2009

Women and Their Tattoos


I was on the train yesterday talking football stats (Steelers specific) with a friend of mine when I was approached by an older gentleman and he flat out asked me if I was a lesbian. I gave him the Gas Face, told him NO and proceeded to ask him what about me gave off a lesbian vibe. Now I’ve been asked this question before, however never on the train, in front of a hundred people. He told me that I could talk sports and had tattoos. He got the Gas Face once again, and I told him that I love the sport and the fact that I can talk stats better than 90% of men doesn’t make me a lesbian. As far as my tats go there is a deep and different meaning for all of them. I just don’t get tattoos just because. I put a lot of thought into each and every one of them. And the only one that can be seen is the one on my ankle. As close as I was to telling him to shut the hell up, I let it go and he went to the other end of the train.

Now I don’t believe for a second he thought I was a lesbian. I think he wanted to holla and didn’t have the right pick up line and in true man fashion, said the first dumb ass thing that came to his mind. Now let’s tackle the topic at hand, women and their tats: The lower back AKA the tramp stamp. I HATE that term, mainly because I have one and I know I’m not a tramp. This tat seems to gives off the impression that you are more than willing to be down for whatever. Really… why? Because I have a tattoo three inches above my crack? Get over it. It’s sexy and hot and nothing trampy about it unless you state “TRAMP” on your back. When you’re at the club and you’re dancing and a guy happens to get a glimpse of the tat, play that up! Get your free drink let him whisper that stupid sh*t in your ear. LOL when he turns his back, grab your drink and find the next dude. It’s the club people… you’re not going to wife a chick up in the club! ( well some do, but that’s not the point) The hidden tattoo, it’s located on very sexy body part and only your man should be able to see it… unless you’re a stripper. And that can lead to a nice strip tease for your man for freaky sh*t later to come. (Sorry I’ve taken pole dancing classes and I’m infatuated with myself right now LOL)

Now some women with tattoos are beautiful to me… if done right. It expresses individuality and creativity… that is if you actually researched what you are getting and not getting what EVERYONE has. My personal opinion I cannot stand HUGE tats on the breast or arms. Let me throw writing names on your neck in there also. That’s not going to work in a professional environment unless you wear turtle necks all year around and I’d like to see you pull that off in the summer. Anywho, when tastefully done you can tell a story with your body. Going from each tattoo and remember each experience. Don’t get me wrong. Some tats are horribly ugly and gross. Heavily tattooed women seem to be a turn off to some men I know, even the men with a hundred tats themselves. Moral of my story… pick and choose your tat carefully, don’t be that 85 year old women who is pissed at the tiger coming down her face.

TayhlerMade
http://twitter.com/tayhlermade

I'd like to thank my editor Angel!

No comments:

Post a Comment